Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Castle Creations BEC PRO 20A
Castle Creations CC BEC Pro 20A / 12S
CC BEC Pro (Battery Eliminator Circuit) is a small device that eliminates the need for a receiver battery. It draws voltage from the motor batteries and drops it to a voltage level that is suitable for your receiver and servos. This is required in applications which use high-power servos, where the ESC does not have an internal BEC, or the existing BEC is inadequate.
The CC BEC Pro is designed to operate at up to 12S LiPo (50.4V) with a 20A* peak servo load. Generally used for 1/5 scale cars or cars utilizing multiple high powered digital servos, lights, winches and other accessories. It is also useful in larger airplanes using 4 or more digital servos. Perfect for 500 size or larger helis.
- Max Amps: 20 amps peak*
- Max continuous current*: 16V input = 15A / 24V input = 13A / 32V input = 11A / 40V input = 9A / 48V input = 8A
- Max Input Voltage: Cars: 8s (33.6V)
- Airplanes: 10s (42V)
- Helicopters (Airplane with brake disabled): 12s (50.4V)
- Adjustable Output Voltage**: 4.9V to 12.5V (Factory default
**Voltage must be changed via Castle Link (sold separately)
- Size: Width: 1.30" (33mm)
- Length: 1.86" (47mm)
- Height: 0.86" (22mm)
- Weight: 1.4 oz. (40g)
- Programmability: Yes, output voltage can be changed via Castle Link (sold separately)