Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Multiplex RX-5 Light M-Link ID1 2.4Ghz Ontvanger
Multiplex RX-5 M-link ID1 FREE
Compact, low-cost five-channel 2.4 GHz M-LINK receivers with UNI connector system. The compact case and small size in conjunction with the in-line socket arrangement makes them a particularly good choice for the smaller model.
- Model helicopters up to about 80 cm rotor diameter
- Electric and glow-powered model aircraft up to about 1.3 m wingspan
- Model gliders and electric gliders up to about 2 m wingspan
- RC model cars
- RC model boats
The model recognition system enables our SMART SX beginners’ transmitter to switch automatically to the appropriate model memory in response to the receiver’s ID. When you switch models, the model-specific settings (e.g. trims, servo direction, Dual Rates) stored in the SMART SX transmitter are always available automatically. This eliminates the need to check servo directions and adjust the trims, as required by typical simple beginners’ transmitters.
The following receiver IDs are available:
ID1 (activates SMART SX model memory 1)
ID2 (activates SMART SX model memory 2 for EasyStar II)
ID3 (activates SMART SX model memory 3 for EasyGlider PRO)
ID5 (activates SMART SX model memory 5 for RAZZOR)
ID6 (activates SMART SX model memory 6 for FunCopter)
ID21 (activates SMART SX model memory 21)
ID22 (activates SMART SX model memory 22)
The model data sets can be overwritten or adjusted at the transmitter (SMART SX), allowing the receivers to be used in any model.
RX-5 ID receivers can also be operated with any other M-LINK radio control system without ID recognition, in which case their features are those of the RX-5 light M-LINK 2.4 GHz.
- HOLD / FAIL-SAFE function
- Integral button and LED for: Binding, FAIL-SAFE programming, RESET, operating status information
- ID function for automatic model memory switching with SMART SX transmitter
- Servo channel count: 5
- Receive system: 2.4 GHz FHSS
- Operating voltage: 3.5 V … 9.0 V
- Power supply: 4 - 6 NiXX cells, 2S LiXX
- Permissible operating temperature range: -20°C … +55°C
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 34 x 19.5 x 11 mm
- Weight: approx. 7 g